Four months before the start of ProWein 2023, wine and spirits professionals can already obtain an overview of the global ranges awaiting them at the world’s largest and most relevant trade fair for wines and spirits in Düsseldorf, Germany. At www.prowein.com, the who’s who of the sector will be listed starting mid-November. Until the start of the trade fair on March 19, 2023, the exhibitor database will be gradually filled with the key data of the over 6,000 vintners, joint participations, importers and exporters, spirits, and craft beer suppliers. Company profiles, corporate data, product, and press information will also be uploaded by the exhibitors to the database – providing the ideal digital platform to organize a ProWein visit perfectly.
13 exhibition halls, clearly segmented ranges
ProWein will feature 13 exhibition halls with cleary structured product ranges. This – and the extra-wide aisles – guarantee a quick overview and a stress-free visit to the trade fair. The product ranges are grouped as follows:
- Argentina, Chile, Uruguay & other overseas / New World nations: Halls 13 and 14
- Australia, USA, South Africa & other overseas / New World nations: Halls 14
- Germany: Halls 1 and 4
- France: Halls 9 and 10
- Greece: Hall 17
- Italy: Halls 15, 16 and 17
- Japan: Hall 14
- Central and Eastern Europe: Hall 12
- Austria: Hall 5
- Eastern Europe and rest of Europe: Hall 12
- Portugal: Hall 12
- Spain: Hall 11
- Spirits: Hall 13
- Trendshow “same but different”: Hall 7.0
Adessing current trends & topics
ProWein would not be so successful if it did not pick up current topics and address them in form of trend shows, special shows, and event forums. These will include:
- New at ProWein 2023 will be the “World of Zero” in Hall 1 focusing on the “non-alcoholic” topic. National and international exhibitors will present their wines and spirits – their ranges will be completed by a tasting zone.
- The “0% proof” theme has already been addressed by the two trend scouts Paula Redes Sidore and Stuart Pigott during the Trend Hour Tastings at ProWein 2022. In 2023, the topics will include “Tetrapack, Lightweight Bottles & Co”, “#kabilove and the New Freshness in Wine” as well as “The World of Organic Wines”.
- Trendshow same-but-different: Consisting of more than 120 exhibitors in Hall 7.0, this has been a highlight for the world of craft spirits, craft beer and cider for years. Its success formula and trademark are the special character and unique atmosphere.
“Champagne Lounge” in Hall 9: this combination of a central tasting zone alongside individual exhibitors (about 120 Champagne producers) will provide a special added value for visitors.
Hall 5 will stand out with two topics: the organic area & the “Organic World” as well the Special Show“Packaging & Design”.
Also part of ProWein 2023 will again be the two ProWein Forums in Hall 13 and Hall 10 where exhibitors will present their highlights.
ProWein & ProWein World: A strong network
After the forced break due to the pandemic, ProWein made an impressive comeback in 2022. With 5,724 exhibitors from 62 countries and over 38,000 trade visitors from 145 nations, it confirmed its status as the key industry event in 2022. ProWein started in 1994 with 321 exhibitors from eight countries and reached its preliminary peak at its 25thanniversary event in 2019 with 6,900 exhibitors from 64 countries and 61,560 visitors from 143 nations.
The satellite events of ProWein World in Asia and South America are also thriving. This year still has one trade fair on the agenda; in 2023, there will be five events. “Wine & Gourmet Japan – powered by ProWein” will also take place in 2023 (April) but will enrich ProWein World as the sixth trade fair starting in 2024 with the title ProWine Tokyo:
- ProWine Shanghai: November 20 – 22, 2022
- Wine & Gourmet Japan – powered by ProWein: April 12 – 14, 2023
- ProWine Singapore: April 25 – 28, 2023
- ProWine Hong Kong: May 10 – 12, 2023
- ProWine Sao Paulo: October 3 – 5, 2023
- ProWine Mumbai: October 12 – 14, 2023
- ProWine Shanghai: in November 2023
For further information on visiting or exhibiting at ProWein 2023, contact Messe Düsseldorf North America; Telephone: (312) 781-5180; E-mail: email@example.com; Visit www.prowein.com and www.mdna.com; Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/mdnachicago
For hotel and travel information, contact TTI Travel, Inc. at (866) 674-3476; Fax: (212) 674-3477; E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org; www.ttitravel.net
0 comments on “PROWEIN 2023 EXHIBITOR DATABASE ONLINE”