Spotlight Your Brand and Connect with Buyers
Winning a Second Annual Santé International Wine & Spirits Competition award will spotlight your brand to decision-makers in the on-premise industry. Greater than 95% of Santé subscribers are CEOs, presidents, and managers in the hospitality industry. Our reach is amplified by a combination of social media shares and syndication via Restaurateur Connection, Apple News, and Google News, with an average monthly reach of 150,000. The mission of Santé Magazine is to report and help shape the buying trends of casual-upscale to upscale restaurants. We want to help brands spread the message to opinion leaders and influencers.
Meet one of our 2021 Competition Winners
Cierto means “true” in Spanish. While many tequila brands use small immature agave, high-pressure diffusers, and additives, Cierto only uses healthy, fully mature agave that is cooked slowly without any artificial additives. Cierto has won top honors in every single competition it has entered and has already won an unprecedented 428 international medals and awards. Cierto’s Master Distillers, Enrique Fonseca and Sergio Mendoza, are fourth and fifth generation agaveros. Their families have grown agave since the 1800s, bringing generations of knowledge and expertise to every bottle. Cierto is handcrafted in the legendary La Tequileña distillery, located in the heart of the town of Tequila. Visit: Cierto Tequila.
- Best Tequila, Highland Collection Reposado; Score 96
- Tasting Notes: Viscosity, citrus, floral, butterscotch, clean.
- Best of Class, Private Collection Blanco; Score 94
- Tasting Notes: Orchids, white spices, layers, long finish.
- Best of Class, Reserve Collection Anejo; Score 93
- Tasting Notes: Layers, complex spice, white tea, burnt sugar, vanilla.
- Best of Class, Highland Collection, Extra Anejo; Score 93
- Tasting Notes: Sexy feminine style, complex, vanilla mist, white pepper.
- Gold, Reserve Collection Blanco; Score 93
- Tasting Notes: White barrel, precise, exact tequila.
- Gold, Private Collection Extra Anejo; Score 92
- Tasting Notes: Hints of white pepper, citrus, white orchid.
- Gold, Highland Collection Anejo; Score 91
- Tasting Notes: Sweet spice oak, wild flavor, vanilla, sherry.